Facts and figures about Lindenwood University
Data presented is relevant to the most recent reporting time period - Fall 2021.
Enrollment and Academics
- Over 80 undergraduate and 30 graduate programs
- Student-to-faculty ratio is 15:1
- Students from 50 states and over 70 countries
- Lindenwood System Enrollment
- Undergraduate Students: 4,619
- Graduate Students: 2,384
- St. Charles campus, Fall 2021:
- Undergraduate Students: 3,752
- Graduate Students: 1,050
- Freshman profile: St. Charles degree-seeking, first-time freshmen
- Of 730 students
- 56% Female
- 88% Residential Students
- 99% receiving some form of financial aid
- 3.42 mean high school GPA
- 51% of students did not submit an ACT score
- Among students submitting a score:
- 46% had a score of 21 or lower
- 54% had a score of 22 or higher
- Ethnicity: American Indian/Alaskan Native (0%), Native Hawaiian/Other Pacific Islander (1%), Asian (2%), Two or More Races (4%), Unknown Ethnicity (4%), Hispanic (5%), Black/African American (9%), Non-Resident Alien (10%), White/Caucasian (65%),
- By Region: Pacific (1%), Other [U.S. Territory, Armed Forces, Etc.] (1%), Northeast (2%), West (5%), South (9%), Non-Resident Alien (10%), Midwest (73%)
- 27 NCAA Division II sports including:
- Women's basketball, gymnastics, lacrosse, and more.
- Men's baseball, soccer, track and field, and more.
- 14 Intercollegiate Club sports including:
- Cheer, eSports, men and women's ice hockey, and more.
- Over 60 clubs and organizations including academic organizations, fraternity and sorority life, multicultural organizations, special interest groups, and community service clubs.